ABOUT ALBERTA CRYOGENICS
There is a strong need for a highly skilled cryogenic service business in central Alberta. Alberta Cryogenics is striving to provide quality and excellent cryogenic service for many of the major oilfield service companies. By listening to our customers’ needs we are constantly designing new products and refining our service lines.
Alberta Cryogenics’ main areas of business are rebuilding cryogenics pumps & valves, direct fired vaporizers cleaning/repairs & manufacturing new products. Our services include custom engineering, reconditioning cold ends, power ends, boost pumps, and complete major retrofits and construction of major oil field service equipment. Alberta Cryogenics is a robust company that adapts to the ups and downs in individual industries so our customers can depend on us to deliver what they need.
• Strategically located in Red Deer, Alberta.
• Focused on Equipment Utilization for our client’s success
• Competent & quality staff who understand field operations
• Certified Technicians
• Product management software for our clients to track all repair history
“The only consistency in business is change”
We strive to maintain a good diversity through our services for our clients in the oilfield industry. Valves, direct fired vaporizers, boost pumps and cold ends are some of the services we provide. In short, we are a robust company that adapts to the ups and downs in individual industries so our customers can depend on us to be there when they need us in good times and bad.
“Empowering our team to bring value to our customers”
As a leader it is our responsibility to empower the ACI team to maintain focus on our largest priority; our customer. We must all work together toward the same vision setting and achieving goals along the way to provide ever advancing service and quality to our customer.
“Exceed Customer Expectations”
Alberta Cryogenics is built on the philosophy that there is an intrinsic value, personal reward and financial reward in producing tangible products and services that offer customers more value than they expect to receive.
“Contributing to a safer work place & environment”
ACI is an ISNET certified company and maintains an in house safety & quality assurance program.
QMS System, ABSA Certified, CWB Certified & TCRN Certified.
- 2009ACI was established. It started with two guys in a small 800 sq ft facility primarily focused on repair of cold ends and boost pumps.
Within 6 months of opening space was a challenge and ACI moved into a 2800sqft facility and hired its first staff.
- 2010This location assisted ACI expanded to offer additional services to clients; mechanical repairs and equipment retrofits.
- 2011As the cryogenic pump repair service grew and the customer demand increased for mechanical repairs, ACI moved to a 4500 sq ft facility and employed 3 new staff members.
Alberta Cryogenics opened up a welding division named ACI Fabrication doubling the facility to 9000sqft and 9 Staff
- 2012ACI focused on expanding services into direct fired vaporizer repair and received certifications through ABSA, CWB and Transport Canada.
- 2013ACI established relationships with some of the largest companies in the oilfield service industry. ACI designed, prototyped and constructed our first major product – an automated, indirect fired, low rate nitrogen pumper. Staff grew to 12 members.
- 2014ACI manufactured multiple low rate nitrogen pumpers. ACI diversified by offering services and products to the agricultural and transportation industries. ACI also designed and constructed oil & gas plant equipment.
- 2015ACI’s growth increased in the cryogenic pump reconditioning market and vaporizer services. ACI focused on manufacturing components in Canada which allowed us to remain competitive.
- 2016ACI is designing a new 35,000 sq ft facility to further expand the capabilities of Alberta Cryogenics. The new facility will include specialized areas designed for pump reconditioning, burner/vaporizer repair, mechanical/CVIP, tank inspections/repair and general fabrication and 3500 sq ft of office space.